• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why I have to sign on all the time when I open the forum when I ticked the box to stay Signed in?

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I wonder why. Somehow recently I had to sign in again. Before I was automatically done with this procedure when I received a notification to a discusion and so could go straight in. Now when I receive one an click on the link I'm not signed in anymore.

But my browser behave in an unusual way too for signing in (Chrome in W7 64 bts), It takes ages to opens a new window, sometimes it says the page is not available but I get it with "reload" and sometimes passed this step I'm signed in (so see "sign out" nest to my user name. Other time this window has field for me to sign in. The box to stay signed in is alway ticked.

Thank you for any explaination and solution to get back to the previous situation that was quite satisfactory for me.

MM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

There's only one thing worst than problem. It's to believe you're the only one with it - So let's all enjoy it together. Now every time I'll go through the motion I'll spare a thought for you guys and the unknowns too.

So it's been helpful, somewhat correct and resolved with the key word "Get Use to it"!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

That's what I do every now and then, but it is not producing any change...

On a Windows system you'll need to make sure every instance of iexplore.exe exits before testing the results of your cookie clearing, or you'll be using data cached in memory.  You can watch for this in Task Manager.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In SeaMonkey open Cookie Manager type Adobe. Choose  all cookies that don't show as adobe.com, such as forums.adobe com choose delete.

In FireFox go Preferences Choose Privacy click on the blue line that says remove individual cookies.  Type in adobe.com in Search box.  Remove any that have Forums in the name and any others that don't have Adobe.com only as the names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, where I'm concerned you're absolutely right - Today once more I went though the "not so merry go around" again visiting twice the A com'ty page but was sign in automatically after all the delay. I thing the system telling me the page is not available is probably another glitch but possibly on my side.

So I can see this saga is not near to be over yet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>this saga is not near to be over yet

Yesterday was the usual having to click sign in several times a day, and sign in was "automatic" after that

This morning, the sign in page STOPPED at the sign in screen and I actually had to click (and I checked the remember me option)

It will be interesting to see what happens for the rest of the day

PS - I did not have a computer restart overnight, and I did not delete my cookies between last night and this morning... so whatever happened, it was on the Jive side

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2013 Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T.,

I just played "ring around the sign-in rosie" too.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Not over yet...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha ha ha, Yes, no discrimination there!

For me to comme here, this time just had to click on "Sign in" ...and wait but was signed on at the end of the wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today and yesterday went from as long as computer wasn't restarted  or shutdown, would stay signed into everytime you quit SeaMonkey or FireFox. And all the other Web Browsers I have as well.

I think its hopless. It way over the head of whomever is working about it. Oh and I have  removed cookies and re done them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to remove Vmware completely from my Mac It and Mavericks (OSX.9.x) doesn't get along at all. Would interfere with the operation of of TimeMachine.

Still have sign in/sign out issues. Don't believe it will ever be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines