• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it that I don't receive notifications, though I believe it is set correctly

Engaged ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one reason or the other I don't get a notification.

In fact, I never did.

Anyone any idea ..??

BTW, no, they are not ending up in a junk folder.

SnagIt-27072020 144059.png

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Adobe leases this forum platform from a company called Khoros.  Between the Covid pandemic and staff shortage, this forum has a long list of things that still require attention.  E-mail notifications appear to work for some people but not everyone.   So this requires deeper investigation.

In the meantime, you can see who has replied to your posts by logging in to the web forum and clicking on Notifications (bell icon).  See screenshot.

Forum toolbarForum toolbar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider this a blessing.  I intentionally disabled forum e-mail notifications and never looked back. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thing is, one could post a question, go on with other things remember the question a day or two later, which does not look 'polite' towards the person who replied on it.

Like this post:  I checked out this forum for some other matter and remembered I posted this one. Three days has passed ...

However, that aside, actually it -should- be working, right.. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe leases this forum platform from a company called Khoros.  Between the Covid pandemic and staff shortage, this forum has a long list of things that still require attention.  E-mail notifications appear to work for some people but not everyone.   So this requires deeper investigation.

In the meantime, you can see who has replied to your posts by logging in to the web forum and clicking on Notifications (bell icon).  See screenshot.

Forum toolbarForum toolbar

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started getting notifications of postings and private messages and now they've stopped.  It's been two years since the Correct Answer here and it looks like there's still no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ratt57, are your following this or some other forum and not getting emails?

if so, sign into adobe.com with the id (=email) you want used for the emails, and follow what ever forum(s) you want to follow.  if it already shows you're following, unfollow and then follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sure. let me know the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines