• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my e-mail showing in my own post?

Engaged ,
Aug 29, 2009 Aug 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your stuff/profile/actions/added forum profile, I checked Hide e-mail. However, at the end of my own post, in the same box, this appears:

on fri, 5/22/09 joe smith <forums@adobe.com> wrot From: Joe Smith  <forums@adobe.com> Subject: Photoshop Macintosh hue/saturation adjust  to "marie  anne  collins"  <marie_anne@Yahoo.com>   Received: Friday may 22 2009

Than the previous thread is repeated:" Are you talking about the hue/saturation adjustment"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 29, 2009 Aug 29, 2009

margieannejulie wrote on 8/29/2009 5:17 PM:

In your stuff/profile/actions/added forum profile, I checked Hide e-mail. However, at the end of my own post, in the same box, this appears:

on fri, 5/22/09 joe smith <mailto:forums@adobe.com> wrot From: Joe Smith <mailto:forums@adobe.com> Subject: Photoshop Macintosh hue/saturation adjust to "marie anne collins" <mailto:marie_anne@Yahoo.com> Received: Friday may 22 2009

Than the previous thread is repeated:" Are you talking about the hue/saturati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Aug 29, 2009 Aug 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

margieannejulie wrote on 8/29/2009 5:17 PM:

on fri, 5/22/09 joe smith <mailto:forums@adobe.com> wrot From: Joe Smith <mailto:forums@adobe.com> Subject: Photoshop Macintosh hue/saturation adjust to "marie anne collins" <mailto:marie_anne@Yahoo.com> Received: Friday may 22 2009

Than the previous thread is repeated:" Are you talking about the hue/saturation adjustment"

Hide e-mail address will hide your email address in your profile page.

It appears you are replying by email. If you send your own email address

in the body of your email message, the system will just publish it. If

you do not want to have your email address (or the previous message)

published, why are you sending it to the forum?

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

http://jochem.vandieten.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2009 Aug 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I am posting on the forum from now on:makes a lotof sense. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines