• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my post marked as spam?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've posted a comprehensive question in the Adobe Fuse (beta) forum at the following url: https://community.adobe.com/t5/fuse-beta/probelms-with-fuse-gt-mixamo-when-using-custom-clothing/m-p...

But it appears 'marked as spam'

4.jpg

Could a moderator please help me out and make it visible so I can get support?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the Auto spam marking system on this forum. For whatever reason it selects certain posts and marks them as spam. IMO it is way to aggressive.

All Spam marked posts get reviewed by Staff Administrators and either get rejected or placed back into the proper forum. 

Right now, where I am, it is Sunday Morning and no one, NO Staff Admin, is working (AFAIK). So it won't be until tomorrow, someplace in the world, for your post to be reviewed and an Action taken on it, Rejected or Approved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderators in this new forum can't help... when a post is marked as spam only an employee is able to do anything... when an employee has the time to review the message... which is, now with all the Covid-19 problems, not very fast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As to the why... unfortunately the rules for spam are a secret and must stay that way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went in to check, but it looks like the post had already been reinstated yesterday 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines