Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why my profile pic didn`t appear

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

after i upload my profile pic i didn`t see it appeared it is be pending while the admin approval or what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a picture on your profile. Your profile picture and your avatar are two different things.

But, in either case, they do need admin approval.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i noticed that it`s need admin approval thanks for your interesting and reply when i upload my profile it was still pending so i writte this topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Szalam,

What is the difference between Avatar and Profile pic? Where avatar and profile pic will appeared?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look to the side of this post. That picture of my face is my avatar. Now, hover your mouse over it and another, larger image pops up with some of my forum information. That image is the profile pic. In my case, they're both based off of the same photograph, but they could be entirely different. Many Adobe staff have the Adobe logo as their avatar, but their face for their profile pic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should point out that my avatar and profile picture are pretty much the same.

It's nice for the staff since they have Adobe logos for their avatars and that way they can have their picture as their profile picture, but for us normal users, it's silly to have two different ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I face the similar problem and I try to know its reason then moderator says "it will take some time and our team work on that".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pictures are ONLY approved by Staff, and those Staff who approve pictures are not always available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi edata.ahd,

The profile pic seems to be of a business organization which can not be approved, it has to be a generalized image.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reply! I have same issue, too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines