• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst customer service ever

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2009 Jul 31, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping that an adobe employee reads this forum. This isn't a request for technical help. Your products work ok (except on Vista). But, I have spent over 5 hours on the phone *trying* to buy an cross platform upgrade. This is week 3 of the attempt. 5+ hours on the phone. And you still are unable to take care of me.

This is the worst software customer experience i have ever had. All I want to do is *pay* you for your software. You have put me through customer service hell, in what seems to be an endless nightmare. Every time I have to get back into a 30-90 minute call queue. To then give my details one more time. To be told one more time that all there is is one more step. And then that something is wrong on your side, please call back again. Don't worry customer... you were only on hold 20 minutes for this last call.. all we want is you to queue up one more time because maybe our systems will work... but without your credit card number we can't charge you $5.

I am a production premium user. It isn't like i bought cheap software from you.

If i have to be on the phone 6 hours for every upgrade, think i will ever upgrade again?

Please Adobe, how hard can it be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of us here are not Adobe emplyees. It probably will not be much comfort, but you are far from the only one who is experiencing terrible customer service it seems....

<a href="http://forums.adobe.com/message/2147083?tstart=0#2147083">Terrible Customer Support Service</a>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's terrible.  Adobe is becoming Jive.

I totally agree Adobe products don't work well on Vista, the software I use works like crap on Vista too.  Really Adobe, I know it's a lame OS, but for those of us stuck with it--get some friggin Vista testing workstations!!!

(edit: excuse my "frig"-ing language? heh. Loosen up the filters a bit...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don;'t take this as me dissing you Ansury but I'm curious. If you dislike Adobe software and forums so much, why use either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shhhhh - I don't - but hopefully they'll read this and get a clue!  I know, it's just a dream.

It's really just the forums I hate.  But I do need to use these as a resource sometimes for work related purposes, so it's hard to escape.

I'm exaggerating about the Vista problems I have at home, it's more about UI inconveniences and I'm not even sure it's Adobe's fault. Just some venting..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another 1.5 hours+ of hold time just to see if their credit card systems are working...

i've now spent an entire normal working day on hold or on the phone just trying to get this upgrade done.

trying to find someone at corporate i can have a discussion with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

misha.chuckcha wrote:

trying to find someone at corporate i can have a discussion with.

Good luck, Misha.  You have my sympathy.

The gargantuan Adobe bureaucracy has grown so large and unresponsive that it's like talking to a brick wall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2009 Aug 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just buy from a reseller? You'll probably be able to get

better customer service that way. And if not, find another one which

gives you the service you deserve!

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The place where it is SAID Adobe reads is http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty flipping hard from what the other posters have posted in the past. We can feel your pain. But nothing we can do about it for you. From what I have read in the past all the "higher ups" (ones above the customer service people) don't have a phone number. That said, the customer service manager must not have a phone either, nor a desk and in all likelihood sits in the parking lot eating cheetos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2009 Aug 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What the heck Adobe, hours of time wasted on the phone and no resolution? I'm ashamed I use your products! All that money stolen from Jive Software for these crud forums, and it could have been used to hire new customer service desk people... that's jived up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines