• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your question needs approval by a moderator before being posted.

Enthusiast ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can appreciate the fact the questions are moderated. I'm a firm believer that moderation is good.

However, I've been a member of this form for quite some time and my questions are delayed for moderation on a regular basis. I do my best to be respectful and ask good questions. After being a member here for at least a year and 1/2 under this particular account why must my questions be delayed for moderation?

The time that elapses between placing a post And its approval is short in most cases. On weekends it tends to be a longer period of time. Exactly what does A member have to do to be removed from constant moderation?

Thanks for any responses, Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you've been around as long as you have, it's odd that you would still be getting tossed in moderation that frequently.

Do you post in any foreign-language Adobe forums or do you often use odd characters in your messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderation depends entirely on the content of the message - how long you've been a member is irrelevant.

Adobe does not decide which phrases trigger the process; they can't even see why a message was queued. It's all handled by an external company that scans every post using machine learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines