• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1024 x 768 screens no longer supported?

Enthusiast ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On screens with width resolution 1024 px, the right column takes up much space. There

is often not space enough on the main part of the screen, for code samples and images in the messages to show without vertical scrolling.

And the category texts are written on top of each other, if the "path" is long, as marked by a red square in the image below:

Capture1024.PNG

Best regards,

Andreas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black body text on a dark grey background, makes it very hard to read, as text often expands to the same widths as attached code blocks or images. See image below:

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a big screen 27" with the webpage zoomed in to 175% and this is exactly what i see. I need to zoom out back to 100% for it to look 'nice'. There is no way to me to increase the text size only.

So yes this is a usability problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ abusive post deleted ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I've also seen an Internet Explorer screen shot – IE behaves the same as FireFox does in my screen shot above.

That said, this issue is easily reproduced in the most common browsers in lower resolutions, and also as TheJae describes it, just by zooming in, on a larger screens with higher resolutions as well.

As I see it, Adobe personnel ought to take these issues to the ones who build the forum interface, and report them as bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No Adobe personnel assigned officially to this forum that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines