Highlighted

2 sets of links in discussions?

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  I get it now.  But this had me flummoxed for about an hour.  See screenshot taken from Your Stuff > Discussions

newforum2.jpg

In the previous forum, clicking on any linked text in the middle took you back to where you left off in that discussion.

Now, text goes 2 places.  Left side of in = discussion.  Right side of in = forum opening page (say what?)  Sorry guys, but I think this is confusing.

PS. I had to Ctrl+++ to make this text readable.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 sets of links in discussions?

Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  I get it now.  But this had me flummoxed for about an hour.  See screenshot taken from Your Stuff > Discussions

newforum2.jpg

In the previous forum, clicking on any linked text in the middle took you back to where you left off in that discussion.

Now, text goes 2 places.  Left side of in = discussion.  Right side of in = forum opening page (say what?)  Sorry guys, but I think this is confusing.

PS. I had to Ctrl+++ to make this text readable.

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2012 0

Have something to add?