• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4/15 Forum Upgrade- ask your Jive 8 questions here!

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're upgrading the forums on 4/15 at 10pm PDT. The user interface will be a bit different (see a brief overview). If you have any questions or issues after the upgrade, please report them and ask them here!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it is throwing up erroneous messages to my inbox ... random threads marked as following?

Jive Inbox.jpg

Has nothing to do with me as i have never even accessed the thread: develop module disabled for unknown reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's bizarre.  I haven't seen that (yet).

Is it possible that particular thread was branched from another one in which you participated?

Just grasping at straws here...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No it doesn't seem to be a branch as the thread was only started on May 2, 2016 9:22 AM

But it showed as Following in "Connections Stream" and i have 0 connections ... weird ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's bizarre. I haven't seen that (yet).

Is it possible that particular thread was branched from another one in which you participated?

just grasping at straws here..

Deal on the web

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The upgrade is a big improvement.

It was hard to find this thread and the forum and the nuts and bolts page. 

I continue to be uncomfortable with the name I see displayed as me not being the same name everyone else sees.  This is creepy and very off putting, at best.  I really don't like that. Not one bit.

You should, if you are taking your Certified Professional program seriously, have a badge for people who have completed those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone finding the notifications have completely stopped now since the last update?

Read ones do not clear and new ones do not indicate in the top bar any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam Dilley wrote:

Is anyone finding the notifications have completely stopped now since the last update?

Read ones do not clear and new ones do not indicate in the top bar any more.

Yes. Both conditions are/is/was very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Liam & Just Shoot Me,

The inbox notifications not appearing is a temporary attempted fix for the inbox items not clearing. It should be resolved soon, but for now you will see:

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 8.30.49 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MadisonMLeupp wrote:

The inbox notifications not appearing is a temporary attempted fix for the inbox items not clearing. It should be resolved soon, but for now you will see:

Right but to be honest it was easier with the count not clearing. I'd take note of the number and if it rose I knew I had a reply to a thread I had participated in.

Hope this all gets fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MadisonMLeupp wrote:

The inbox items still don't clear after being read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much , pls where i could ask about product problemes ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

List of Forums https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1929760 to find a forum for your program

-or Direct to the Forum Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines