Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

9-8-11 Slow or NO Response at All

Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

West Coast USA (Vancouver Washington)... problem for the last week or so

WinXP on a work network, sharing a T3 line... also Win7 on 7Mbps DSL at home... same problem in both places

Problem is intermittent long response time when clicking on a forum or message... sometimes the return is 1-2 seconds fast, other times 15-20 seconds slow... and once in awhile, there is NO response and I have to click the "red X" Windows Explorer STOP and then click the forum or message again

Again... two very different computers and Internet connections... only common element is location (6 miles apart)

I have no way to tell if this is something with the Adobe servers... or the entire Internet

But... when I click on a non-Adobe link, I do not notice any unusal delay, so I don't think there is a general problem with the Internet

Has anyone else noticed this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does seem a bit slower than usual in Seattle today. You should hit the Adobe servers for the sign-on page and for getting some elements of the header and footer. The balance of the page comes from Jive's data center. Hard to tell where the slowdown might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both my server connection as the Adobe forum is excellent here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>excellent here 

Interesting... but what does that mean? 

I did a Google search and I do not find a single Country, State or City named "here"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 09, 2011 Sep 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed several times similar to yours. I now have  3MB DSL. Just updated with new line and new Modem and new router. speed test  show almost 4MB in most cases. Soe times as low as 2.98MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2011 Sep 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These forums have been

SSS LLL OOO WWW !!!

for the last few days, with intermitent periods of normal speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines