• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAM Updates Notifier Stopped Working

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every morning, I get an "AAM Updates Notifier has stopped working." notice from my OS (Windows 7 64-bit).  I can't seem to find any solutions to this problem or even any evidence that anyone else is having this problem.  It's very bizzare.  I seem to recall trying to run updates on my CS6 at one point and having it fail somehow, but I was very busy and not really paying attention.  I suppose I thought, "I'll do it later."  But now I get this every morning instead...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure where the best place to post for Adobe Application Manager issues might be. I am sort of doubtful that the Forum Comments Forum is the best, but could be wrong. Maybe some of the folk here will have some thoughts for you, and on about July 8th, the Adobe staff will be returning to their offices, and can either help, or direct you.

If someone knows the ideal forum for your question, one of the MOD's can easily Move this thread there, and your links and any e-mail subscriptions will follow perfectly. I just do not know where that would be, but others can tell us both.

In the meantime, good luck, and wish that I had some thoughts on AAM issues for you.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I absolutely could not find what appeared to be a relevant forum for this post.  The product forums don't cover a lot of the programs in CS.  And I couldn't find a misc one.  Thank you for your response.  It is helpful to know that people are on vacation (as they should be).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can post your question on Dreamweaver forum where Prevan or Bhawna will sort you out.  They work for Adobe and they have solved many such problems.

G/L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines