Highlighted

Academic Question: Need an e-mail/channel to ask Adobe directly

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I got an academic question to ask Adobe, and it goes like this.

I'm an undergrad. from University at Buffalo and I'm doing a final year project on companies and how they utilize social media to conduct surveys for their customers.

I came across one of your websites below,

http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/digital-marketing/take-the-adobe-digital-marketing-social-me...

Where you guys were doing the survey back then, and I was wondering where can I find more details about it.

For example,

1. what was the problem which lead to the survey

2. what are the example of questions which you guys asked (I clicked on the link but the survey has already come to a close)

3. what are the results of the survey

I appreciate it if you can e-mail to me (to see that i'm genuinely a student who's writing a project about this)

But here's the thing.

I don't know how to reach out to the Adobe staff for the above and I was wondering how to reach out to them.

Could really use some form of direction.

Thanks guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Academic Question: Need an e-mail/channel to ask Adobe directly

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I got an academic question to ask Adobe, and it goes like this.

I'm an undergrad. from University at Buffalo and I'm doing a final year project on companies and how they utilize social media to conduct surveys for their customers.

I came across one of your websites below,

http://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/digital-marketing/take-the-adobe-digital-marketing-social-me...

Where you guys were doing the survey back then, and I was wondering where can I find more details about it.

For example,

1. what was the problem which lead to the survey

2. what are the example of questions which you guys asked (I clicked on the link but the survey has already come to a close)

3. what are the results of the survey

I appreciate it if you can e-mail to me (to see that i'm genuinely a student who's writing a project about this)

But here's the thing.

I don't know how to reach out to the Adobe staff for the above and I was wondering how to reach out to them.

Could really use some form of direction.

Thanks guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2013 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe contact information - http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Mostly other users here, so the above may be the best you can do

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John!

I tried that but unfortunately, I can't seem to find an option for assistance in terms of non-product inquiries.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2013 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

firstspotonly,

I have tried to make a member of Adobe staff aware of your question.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2013 0