• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access restricted issue

Engaged ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is maddeningly convoluted and complicated.

I've just updated my profile but it says "You haven't updated your status yet" but doesn't offer a clue as to how to do it,  I've searched the page to find out where I update it and found nothing.

I tried to "Ask a better Question" and got that "Access Restricted message...contact you Administrator" and, again, no clue as to how to do that!

I've wasted an hour of my time trying to get the Help I need but have been blocked at every turn, this forum is not at all intuitive; I don't have these kinds of problem with other forums, and I'm on a lot of them. So I don't think it's me.  I hate to sound snarky but I'm really frustrated by how much time I've put into sorting this out, so I can get to posting the problem I'm dealing with.  I did do a search of the forum and found a thread that dealt with my issue, but when I tried to respond I was, once again, blocked by a "message archived" and  "Open original message" did nothing!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Hi Mike,

We're so sorry about this- the status issue is a known bug. We don't have the status functionality enabled, but it still shows up on your profile. And I just fixed the issue with the "Tips for Asking" doc: https://adobe.com/go/forumask

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

We're so sorry about this- the status issue is a known bug. We don't have the status functionality enabled, but it still shows up on your profile. And I just fixed the issue with the "Tips for Asking" doc: https://adobe.com/go/forumask

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick reply! I really appreciate it (-:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines