• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account broken/duplicate

Guide ,
Apr 06, 2011 Apr 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's two of me! Both accounts have the same name. I've tried clearing cookies but it didn't work.

Paul G. sent a request about this a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not sure who Paul G. is, but please try signing out and back in. Should be fixed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it, thanks.

It was Paul Guerett, I can never remember how to spell his last name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I don't think Paul has the forum server access to fix that. Just post here when it happens and I can get it fixed up.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for being dense, but could you explain how to sign out? I'm just not seeing it ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind - I tossed all my cookies and that did the trick.

However, it didn't fix the issue at hand - being that my profile/account appears to be screwed up. There is another profile (that is mine) under the name Sean_Wilson-ceO8CM

How do I "merge" this alter-ego with myself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't merge them. But I should be able to get you back to your original account. Give me ten minutes and then try logging back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All fixed - thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is on the front page of forums (http://forums.adobe.com). In the box on the right side of the page is a link that will sign you out of both forums and adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-admin wrote:

It is on the front page of forums (http://forums.adobe.com). In the box on the right side of the page is a link that will sign you out of both forums and adobe.com.

Well, that's intuitive!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's acutally on all pages, just hidden under the Welcome text in the top corner. So you have to click "Welcome":

signout.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - that signs you out of the www site but not the forums - if you see the difference I'm driving at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sean_Wilson wrote:

Apologies for being dense, but could you explain how to sign out? I'm just not seeing it ...

I couldn't find the logout either - I cleared all cookies related to adobe.com instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines