• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin - Is The Forum Login Changing?

Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2011 Jul 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning (8AM West Coast USA) when I signed in (work computer, so required to delete all cookies every day) a message popped up about secure and non-secure web content

This is not something I've seen before... is someone doing "something" to the forum login?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No work that I'm aware of. But the sign in page is https and the rest of the site is http, so I could imagine getting that popup if some item on the page (a gif or jpg or something like that) was still http.

I'll try clearing things out and signing in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reset my browser (cleared everything) and signed out/in/out/in a few times and haven't seen the security warning. Do you still get it if you clear out and sign back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not have time to test Friday... but no odd login message this Monday morning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for checking!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2011 Jul 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T.,

Going back a bit (6 mos.?), I had my log-in changed. Adobe-Admin got me going. My change was from my ID name to my POP address, without warning, and in between sessions in the same day. Odd, but easily handled - just a change in MY account, and at that time, I saw no one else having the issue.

I have not seen any error messages, such as you have encountered, and I do clean out cookies fairly often.

About the only thing that changes, with a cookie cleanup, is that I get the option to take an Adobe survey, that I have taken before. Otherwise, it's usually "business as usual."

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines