Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE and the FEDS!

Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not one of those people that believes in UFOs or the US Government Assassinated Kennedy and/or all that. But I am getting there.. My sister even sent me a nit hat with aluminum foil inside…

I do not believe in the new world order OR that the FEDS are reading my e-mail or listening in on my phone calls BUT…

I have installed an IP address tracker into/on all of the websites I publish that tells me who comes a peeking and a snoppin

3 days ago I posted a very simple question about an issue I was having with an issue with an image swap with image maps on my portfolio page I made in Dreamweaver CS6 on the Dreamweaver forum WITH the URL to just my portfolio page.

Now keep in mind there is NOTHING derogatory, political, inflamed or even fattening what so ever on that page or any of my websites.

But since the day I posted on the adobe forums with that pages URL I have had many visits from the following organizations

The U.S. Department of Justice Us Dept Of Justice (149.101.1.117)

The U.S. Department Treasury

The U.S. Department of the Army

The U.S. Secretary of State

The Colorado States Attorneys office

Department Of The Interior, Office Of Thesecretary (164.159.59.2

And for whatever gawd damned reason NASA!

NOT to mention dozens PROXY servers IPs out of China, Tel Aviv Israel,  Germany, and many others

Now while it would be easy to play this off as mere coinsadences, it is doubtful these AGENCIES my tax dollars paid for just happened to visit "NOT MY SITE" but the very PAGE of my site I posted in the forum almost immediately after I posted it in the forums!!!!! Now I am getting e-mails from Adobe Ringers/shills/hacks and patsies telling me there is nothing to worry about and to not loose any sleep over it!

It is obvious one of 2 things or both are in play here…

ADOBE works with the feds or ADOBE is the FEDS!

Either ADOBE sends any and all communication to the feds OR allows the FEDS- NSA, DHS, FBI, or whatever (Insert Evil Empire Darth Vader Music here) to rummage through their correspondences of their niece clientele.

AND what is even more upsetting is My website(s) are not political at all or motivated and or derogatory and or issue based what so ever. GOD help anyones website built via adobe products that are Politically motivated!

Welcome to ADOBE Germany 1939!

Message was edited by: rantingrich100 I would also like to AD THAT IF ANYONE WISHES TO SEE THE  URLS of any of this and or screen shots please inquire!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your previous post. In it you posted the url of your website. Adobe's pages get regularly trolled by search engines like Google and who know whatever organizations. Your thread includes Star Wars and Evil Empire. You post your website information and references to Star Wars and Evil Empire that have connotations beyond the innocent science fiction reference. Search engines do what they do, they follow links. Google followed the links, Bing followed the links and who knows who else. These things happen when you post links on the internet to very public websites (even without the Star Wars reference). If you do not want people following links, don't post them.

BTW, I would not be surprised if all the actvity you saw was all innocent. There probably are Adobe Dreamweaver users in each of thost organizations that regularly read Adobe forums. Search engines may be irrelvant. People from all of the world read posts on the Adobe forums--even people in the treasury department, the army, etc.

BTW, some people have subscribed to entire forums. So the moment you post, they get notified you post. You post and people follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure it is all innocent and benign . I work at a small news paper and it was found out I was sending out things to any forums I would be fired I am sure the Feds just let their employees do whatever they wish after all they have nothing better to do

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MichaelKazlow wrote:

I looked at your previous post. In it you posted the url of your website. Adobe's pages get regularly trolled by search engines like Google and who know whatever organizations. Your thread includes Star Wars and Evil Empire. You post your website information and references to Star Wars and Evil Empire that have connotations beyond the innocent science fiction reference. Search engines do what they do, they follow links. Google followed the links, Bing followed the links and who knows who else. These things happen when you post links on the internet to very public websites (even without the Star Wars reference). If you do not want people following links, don't post them.

BTW, I would not be surprised if all the actvity you saw was all innocent. There probably are Adobe Dreamweaver users in each of thost organizations that regularly read Adobe forums. Search engines may be irrelvant. People from all of the world read posts on the Adobe forums--even people in the treasury department, the army, etc.

BTW, some people have subscribed to entire forums. So the moment you post, they get notified you post. You post and people follow.

Michael I can't believe you fell victim to spam.

I would have report this as Spam and have the fellow's ID revoked.

There has a whole bunch spam get on Adobe Forums and Microsoft Answers forum lately.  a lot of squirrely on the net lately. I am so tired of it lately I've been reporting a lot more Spam threads both here and Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip I dont know what kindergarten you go to but I can assure you me and my post are NOT SPAM!!!!! I have spent thousands of dollars maybe 10s of thousands of dollars in the last year on ADOBE PRODUCTS! AND if you put some tracking code on your own website you will see more than a FEW unpleasent visits from a grab bag of Federal, State and other so called SECURITY Agencies because after all, WE are all the new TERRORISIST to be spyed on, controled and liquidated!

I have NOT named ANY companies (WEBSITE) tracking software (CODE) services-that I use Although i could have PHILLIP!

I am not trying to sell anything other than the idea that it appears if you get on the ADOBE forums your talking to the FEDS!

IF anyone on the adobe FORUMS wants,  I will supply them with screen shots of any and all visits from a plithoria of Government entities that have NOW been all over my sites SINCE I joined the ADOBE forum. for what reason I have no idea!

I also find ADOBEs silence on this issue deafening! What's the matter ADOBE?  Get a few calls from ther IRS?

In my own humble opinion it seems to me ADOBE is either Sending all your information to the FEDS for what ever reason OR they are THE FEDS.

WELCOME to amerika! NOW SIT DOWN! SHUT UP and PAY YOUR TAXES! I have neverfelt freer or prouder to be an amerkian! I feel a song coming on... "Amerika Amerika land that I love .. STand beside her and guide her and blah blah blah!"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This guy is obviously raving mad; see also http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1190749

This topic is now locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines