Adobe Club and my shipments

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2010 Nov 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to know whether the adobe club is for free. I read that the registration doesn't cost any money. What is about the service of the adobe club? Is it free, too?

This week I will buy a student version of cs5. When I have to upload the scan of my student card?

I hope you can help me. I'm really new here.

Sincerely,

RazooN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2010 Nov 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is to discuss how the forums work... not to talk about specific products

You might want to start at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and select an appropriate forum

For sales questions, you need to call the sales number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not even sure what "Adobe Club" is, as they have never asked me to join. Maybe that shows that they are very discriminating, and probably a worthwhile club, for those invited to join. Think that Groucho Marx had a similar comment attributed to him.

Hunt, lacking membership...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines