Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe.com account

Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not even sure I have this in the right place, since I can't seem to figure out the forum. 😕

All I'm interested in finding out is how to delete my Adobe.com account. I have had a bunch of issues with having two accounts (one of which was a student account, which I think is still the active one) and am now down to one account after many emails and confusion on my part. This one account does not have any of my products listed on it (I've only got CS3 now, since Dreamweaver MX isn't compatible with my system anymore). I understand that Adobe doesn't even support my CS anymore (aside from one webpage that I found, although I may have missed others) and have no interest in upgrading.

I have not, so far, managed to find a way to contact Adobe support about this. All I find is pages for product support, a chat function that is only good for things like email verifying and lost passwords, unless you are a paid member, and a phone number that the website states is at least a 30 min wait.

So is there any way to reach Adobe that doesn't require a half hour wait or paying money?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ravena,

The staff presence is somewhat reduced these (holy)days, but I believe you will get help soon, here in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ravena,

Can you provide us the Adobe ID's of your two accounts, and let us know which one to "retire"? We do not delete customer accounts but simply can retire it and point all of its products and some financial transactions tied with it, to the most current account.

Thanks,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, when you provide the information, click the picture for justbingit to then send a PM (Private Message) and do NOT post information in this forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines