Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS 5.5 Trial (question)

May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has release the cs 5.5 trial in this early May 2011. Unfortunately, I was unable to download the trial now because my laptop is currently under repair.

My question is, how long does the trial is available for download?  Will Adobe cancel the trial version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 10, 2011 May 10, 2011

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.  This applies to all trial versions on adobe sites.  They are always there for people to try them out before they decide to buy.

Incidentally, this is a "General Forums" section where people discuss about bugs and spams in Forums.  If you have any further questions please post on appropriate forums like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop etc.

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.  This applies to all trial versions on adobe sites.  They are always there for people to try them out before they decide to buy.

Incidentally, this is a "General Forums" section where people discuss about bugs and spams in Forums.  If you have any further questions please post on appropriate forums like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop etc.

hth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DWILCOX01 wrote:

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.

Adobe's stated policy is changing to a longer release cycle (hence "intermediate" releases of things like CS5.5), so CS6 may not come out later this year.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 11, 2011 May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A possibly related qustion. Please let me know what forum to ask if can't be answered here:

I purchased CS 5 Web Premium in March anf received a Notice last month through email I would getting a Free Upgrade  anll I had to do was fill out the message.

Did anyone else get this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, reading the link below indicates CS6 will NOT come out in 2011

Adobe CEO on CS6 plan http://prodesigntools.com/when-adobe-cs6-coming-out-creative-suite-6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, John.  I knew I had seen that but without being able to bring it forth on a moment's notice I left my wording a bit vague.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>left my wording a bit vague

Grin... perfect candidate for Adobe CEO when there is a vacancy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh-h-h, that's brutal...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No thanks, I'm already CEO at a place I like even better. 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. But what a relief !!  I can now wait for my laptop to get repair without worrying.

(Hoping for indesign and flash trial because I miss that in the last trial.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i cancel the trial period

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how do i cancel the trial period

By @saber259575206a4m

Enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines