Adobe CS 5.5 Trial (question)

May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has release the cs 5.5 trial in this early May 2011. Unfortunately, I was unable to download the trial now because my laptop is currently under repair.

My question is, how long does the trial is available for download?  Will Adobe cancel the trial version?

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.  This applies to all trial versions on adobe sites.  They are always there for people to try them out before they decide to buy.

Incidentally, this is a "General Forums" section where people discuss about bugs and spams in Forums.  If you have any further questions please post on appropriate forums like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop etc.

hth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe CS 5.5 Trial (question)

May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has release the cs 5.5 trial in this early May 2011. Unfortunately, I was unable to download the trial now because my laptop is currently under repair.

My question is, how long does the trial is available for download?  Will Adobe cancel the trial version?

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.  This applies to all trial versions on adobe sites.  They are always there for people to try them out before they decide to buy.

Incidentally, this is a "General Forums" section where people discuss about bugs and spams in Forums.  If you have any further questions please post on appropriate forums like Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop etc.

hth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DWILCOX01 wrote:

This particular trial version will be available until the new version  (version 6) comes out later this year.

Adobe's stated policy is changing to a longer release cycle (hence "intermediate" releases of things like CS5.5), so CS6 may not come out later this year.

-Noel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2011 1
Mentor ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A possibly related qustion. Please let me know what forum to ask if can't be answered here:

I purchased CS 5 Web Premium in March anf received a Notice last month through email I would getting a Free Upgrade  anll I had to do was fill out the message.

Did anyone else get this??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, reading the link below indicates CS6 will NOT come out in 2011

Adobe CEO on CS6 plan http://prodesigntools.com/when-adobe-cs6-coming-out-creative-suite-6.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, John.  I knew I had seen that but without being able to bring it forth on a moment's notice I left my wording a bit vague.

-Noel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>left my wording a bit vague

Grin... perfect candidate for Adobe CEO when there is a vacancy!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh-h-h, that's brutal...

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No thanks, I'm already CEO at a place I like even better. 

-Noel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0
May 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. But what a relief !!  I can now wait for my laptop to get repair without worrying.

(Hoping for indesign and flash trial because I miss that in the last trial.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2011 0