• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customer Service Complaint

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called Adobe for some help with errors that After Effects is giving me and they told me that because I have a slightly older version (7.0) they will not assist me.  I find that ridicilious and unethical.  I ligitimately bought the program a few years ago and now because it's not the newest version they won't help me.  I would gladly purchase a newer version if I could afford it right now, but because I am in-between jobs I can't buy a new version at this time.  You would think Adobe would stand behind their products.  But sadly, I have found that not to be the case today.  I want to warn other people out there that if you are having trouble with an Adobe product, good luck getting any help if your version is older than 2 versions ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum to discuss the forums themselves, not a way of ad

dressing Adobe.In any case, to recieve assistance in the use of Adobe products, it is usually much more efficient to post your questions in the appropriate Adobe product forum. In your case, here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/aftereffects_general_discussion

Extra line break kindly provided by the non updated software of the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anneebear wrote:

I want to warn other people out there that if you are having trouble with an Adobe product, good luck getting any help if your version is older than 2 versions ago.

First the bad news: This forum is about issues with the forums themselves so probably not the proper place for this.

Now the good news: Welcome to the Adobe forums where hundreds of people get free help from the people that actually use the software every day. Post any issues you have in the After Effects forum and you'll see why I say that.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines