• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customer Support

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it that when I try to get a meaningful answer on something not covered in FAQ. Adobe send me in ever-decreasing circles which take me right back to the place I started ???

Yet, when I want to buy something, they take me directly to where I need to be.

Is this another case of Corporate GREED - they will sell ANYTHING, no problems, but if you neeed help, you can go and get lost -= LITTERALY.

Even when trying to lodge complaints, more often than not Adobe's website takes you to some more benign subject, as if trhey really don't appreciate Feedback.

ARROGANCE, I call it !

Charles Flesfader

NSW Australia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you are not saying anything new. Here are the latest two of the many threads on the subject:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1107895?tstart=0

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/954240?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flezzey wrote:

How is it that when I try to get a meaningful answer on something not covered in FAQ.

Then why not ask your question in the appropriate product forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flezzey wrote:

How is it that when I try to get a meaningful answer on something not covered in FAQ.

What's your question? and for which Adobe product?

Have you posted in the relevant product forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flezzey wrote:

How is it that when I try to get a meaningful answer on something

Personally, I'm particularly amused by how the customer support people actively send folks to the forums.

As John has said, find the right forum here and ask your question.  There are those of us much more willing to help you than Adobe, even though we're not paid at all to do so.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines