Highlighted

Adobe Forum Website Layout Issue: Actions

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being new to this forum, I wanted to upload a photo to my profile, but I had the hardest time finding how to do it!  I went to "Your Stuff/Profile" and searched every inch of the page but couldn't find anything that would allow me to upload an image.  I expected the controls for that to be near the current profile image, but noooooo... they were  WAY OVER IN THE LEFT MOST COLUMN where I finally found them!  I didn't look there because on every other web site I have ever been to, that column is reserved for things like ads, testimonials, announcements...essentially things that have a "meta" relationship to the page content.  In other words, STUFF THAT HAS NO CONTEXTUAL RELATIONSHIP TO THE FOCUS OF THE PAGE.    

I STRONGLY suggest to the web development team that you move Actions into the "circle of context" so idiots like me can find it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Forum Website Layout Issue: Actions

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being new to this forum, I wanted to upload a photo to my profile, but I had the hardest time finding how to do it!  I went to "Your Stuff/Profile" and searched every inch of the page but couldn't find anything that would allow me to upload an image.  I expected the controls for that to be near the current profile image, but noooooo... they were  WAY OVER IN THE LEFT MOST COLUMN where I finally found them!  I didn't look there because on every other web site I have ever been to, that column is reserved for things like ads, testimonials, announcements...essentially things that have a "meta" relationship to the page content.  In other words, STUFF THAT HAS NO CONTEXTUAL RELATIONSHIP TO THE FOCUS OF THE PAGE.    

I STRONGLY suggest to the web development team that you move Actions into the "circle of context" so idiots like me can find it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2012 0

Have something to add?