• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe log in issues

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2009 Jul 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so for some reason the only way I can log in to adobe.com is if I use Firefox. All the other browsers have me redirected to the log in page when I try to sign in. I don't know why this is. It wont say anything just takes me back to the log in page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2009 Jul 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New here are ya?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you an Adobe support person?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flower of the Sun wrote:

There is a real customer service for adobe try this number Customer Service Hotline is 800-833-6687, 7 days a week 6am-8pm(Pacific time).

I bet they can help you with your issue. Have a good day!

Sure that isn't supposed to be a 1-900 number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have to pay to talk to them, I'm not paying a cent to someone that can barley speak English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2009 Jul 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything its going on 5 days were I can not log in. I do not know what else to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2009 Jul 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For  F sakes, I have downloaded every browser known to man, and downgraded a few and i cant log in or get adobe download manager to start wtf adobe.

Ripping hair out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the risk of you poppong a Fuse iam going to suggest the following:

Since I believe you can get in using Mozilla Products (SeaMonkey and FireFox), do the following:

Its easiest in SeaMonkey, and I assume you have assigned a master Password. (I have and I am the only one using my Computers.)

Go to password Manager. Look for Adobe/Clearspace, notice the the Username used and write down.

Next click on show passwords then typing your master password, now look at password and write down.

I assume you are most likely using a PC  instead of a Mac because Mac don't have that problem

go look in your firewall and add each program you wish to accept.

Now open each program (one at a time) and type username,  tick remember me, then type password as you have written down.

Hit enter/return key  and see you you can get in. Repeat for each different Browser.

Because, I have  router/switch between computer and Modem and I have computer set for stealth mode. I don't have to have have Firewall set.

Oh and each time you update a application that's in Firewall you have to tell the firewall again about the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<facepalm />

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

<facepalm />

Shouldn't that be palms (plural)? Or are you intentional keeping it singular?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign in using Firefox, Sea monkey, and flock, But I cant download Adobe download manger which means I can not download Illustrator CS4 the download screen refreshes and I never get prompted to download anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does adobe still have live agents you can chat to online, I remember about six months ago I chatted to a adobe agent on this website and he helped me out cant seem to find one now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finding an Adobe agent that can chat online and help you out is a scarce commodity.    And finding one that can speak clear English is even harder, judging from commments in these posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it Adobe outsources its customer service to India also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder where the 8% staff cuts were made, anyone have an idea ?

We always hear the refrain (not necessarily from Adobe but software companies in general) that customer service can be a money-pit. Perhaps there have been cutback in this area ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So they do not have live chat sessions anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an idea! They could set up forums, that work really fast and well, and have knowledgeable users deal with queries. People who can pull levers, dish out serial numbers, sort out ID/account mix-ups, rule on eligibility for student editions all that - could be drafted in on a shift basis to respond to requests. You've got a problem, Kelly or Joe asks for your email address, sorts you out, and you come back and tell everyone how wonderful he/she was.

How-to questions are answered for free by people who know what they are talking about. These people are allowed to use newsreaders if they want, can post code without it getting mucked about, and they will be happy campers. They could even get a special badge but ONLY if they really deserve it. We could vote.

Also, Adobe employees who know how each applications works - really know - have to spend a minumum amount of time per month giving the actual, genuine answers. Including hard questions like why, really truly why, do you insist on ripping off non-US customers so shamefully and when will you stop? Translators are employed so people can ask and answer in their own language.

Sun shines, birds sing, Adobe saves money, everybody loves them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/ROFLOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another way to put it is ROTFLMAO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines