• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe: Please offer a middle-ground option for CC

New Here ,
May 06, 2013 May 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Adobe CS Production Premium for years, and currently own the CS6 version. After the first year, the cost of CC will be $50/mo for the ENTIRE Adobe collection. This is a bad cost proposition for me, as I only use the products currently in the Production Premium suite. So the cost will be $600 per year for many products I don't use (recent Production Premium upgrades have been $399/year), and once I stop paying I lose access to the software.

Could we have a middle ground, say a "CC Production Premium" for $30/mo after the first year?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. The full subscription CC is too expensive when you only use a few applications (like most of us do). The CS options were cheaper, in my case it will be double the price now compared to the annual upgrade price of my production premium suite. With CC, at the moment it's all or nothing, for me that will be nothing, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines