Highlighted

Adobe's Survey Branding

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to direct attention to the quality of graphics presented on the survey side of the site—they look pretty awful. Here is what was presented at the top of a survey I took today. Additionally, here is a ducument presented at the end of the survey explaining the rules of a sweepstakes you give the option of entering. Both are pixelated/artifacted and generally look bad. Hope this info helps in maintaining Adobe's usual high standard of quality.

PS If there is a better place to post things like this let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe's Survey Branding

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to direct attention to the quality of graphics presented on the survey side of the site—they look pretty awful. Here is what was presented at the top of a survey I took today. Additionally, here is a ducument presented at the end of the survey explaining the rules of a sweepstakes you give the option of entering. Both are pixelated/artifacted and generally look bad. Hope this info helps in maintaining Adobe's usual high standard of quality.

PS If there is a better place to post things like this let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?