Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Server Problems

Nov 09, 2012 Nov 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night around 7PM Pacific Coast Time, and again this morning (11/9) from 7 to 9 I was unable to log on.  Site just said - site unavailable.

Check by e-mail with person in Florida and he had same problem.

Is Adobe on top of this problem?  If they are going to have a scheduled maintenance would be nice to know in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2012 Nov 09, 2012

The issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue with Adobe accounts at adobe.com that is preventing users from signing into forums. The forums themselves are not at issue. You can read the forums without signing in. Teams are working on resolving the issue and we hope to be fully operational soon.

Thanks for your patience as we work through this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for that info.  Yes I could read them and saw others could were signed in to respond so knew it was not system wide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes  I had issues two different days. Only this evening has it finally settled down. You could read but it would take up to 3 minutes for a thread to come up . If you tried to sign in you got the message site unavailbe and a lot of chinese/Japense/korean text.  I could sign in to adobe com and stay signed . But going back to forums I still wasn't signed in. So obviously it wasn't the sign in Server.

Would somebody light a Fire under Adobe and get them to Fire Jive and come up with a different system.

Jive has been a Joke since its been implimented. We for about a 6 months period evething was going relatively smooth. Then Jive updated some software and John had to go to Jive headquarters and figure out what the mess they created was and show them how to fix it. Ever since then we've had periods where we can't sign in, can't load page to even read, we can sign in throgh adobe .com and be signed in to forums, or sign into Adobe.com and not be singed into forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terri,

Thank you for the update on the forums. Again, I was gone, so missed some of the issues.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill,

Some of us missed all the fun, even without being gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To those that missed it . It was far from fun.  I have a feeling the sever(s) causing the problem at just a hair from permanent melt down and they are being jerry-rigged, Patched and a lot prayers said to save either Adobe or Jive some money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines