• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Service

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2009 Sep 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on hold for more than 3 hours today and still am what does it take to get help from Adobe.

I have been an Adobe user for mare than 11 years - this is not acceptable - please advise.

Frustrated user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BPphotographics wrote:

I have been on hold for more than 3 hours today and still am what does it take to get help from Adobe.

I have been an Adobe user for mare than 11 years - this is not acceptable - please advise.

Frustrated user

The only way that seems to get any useful reponse these days is to email the gentleman at the top of this forum.

http://www.adobe.com/support/open_letter_to_adobe_customers/

There is a feedback forum which we are told is also monitored by adobe.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got helped on the phone with Paulo- they do care- THANK GOD! leave your serial number and info. Alos give them information about what happened to you ie i had someone hang up on me, i suggested the outsource people immediatley give a customer id so they can be held accountable. My product is working now and thank you thank you Paulo- I also posted on illustrator on facebook, i think posting there also might give you help. The management is getting employees from different departments to help clients help- there is a light at the end- happy client once again, truthfully illustrator is the best and i hate to look for another program. Have faith you will be helped. thanks again. teresa vigil - wedding photographer in california.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've called Adobe three times today. Twice I held for twenty minutes. Now I'm on hold for 45 minutes! How in the world can I get someone to help me activate my product??? This is aweful!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave your name phone number and your serial- they will call. also post on facebook that helped too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave it where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I leave it? Here on this discussion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get past the music to speak to someone. I am back on for more than an hour and it just plays music non stop - not sure how to deal with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not get past the music to speak to someone.

Ah, the music. Reports have been circulating that the "hold music" is old Ravi Shankar cuts, played at about 120db. Sort of makes one miss "elevator music."

Back when I called (when you were but a pup), I do not recall any hold music, but then a live human, with concern for my satisfaction, picked up the phone so quickly, I dobut I had time to even listen.

I only wish that we could go back to the "good old days," 'cause they WERE the good old days. Once, I ranked Adobe TS up there with WordPerfect, before Novell and Corel, when they were in Orem, UT. They set the bar very high. Sad that the model has faded, almost everywhere.

Good luck, and hope that you can both get through to TS/CS, and can get your issue handled.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Did you call the generic helpdesk or was it the Activation center?

Click here to view the Activation Center

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make it easier to get help with activation questions, we’ve recently added a new service where customers can choose to chat live with an Adobe customer service agent to activate their product. This is available from Monday to Friday between 6am – 2pm Pacific time.

To chat with an agent, visit our online Support Portal at http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal

Once you have signed in with your Adobe ID, go to the “Serial Number” tab and select “Activation”. Click on “Proceed to online form”, and then the chat invite will show up on the next page if an agent is available.

Alternatively, you can go to the Activation Phone number page at http://www.adobe.com/activation/phonenumbers.html

If an agent is available for live chat, you’ll see a pop-up invitation for chat appear shortly after you land on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2009 Sep 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make it easier to get help with activation questions, we’ve recently added a new service where customers can choose to chat live with an Adobe customer service agent to activate their product.

Thank you for this information.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2009 Sep 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sooooo where is this service living?? seems logical to add the link? my PS crashed and I had to un install now I cannot get it to re install and spent all day on the phone with the flying monkeys at customer service with absolutely NO help at all! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my PS crashed and I had to un install now I cannot get it to re install

Did you post to the PS forum? Now, installation problems can be an issue, as most users (the people on that forum) do not have issues.

If you did not, I would suggest that you do so, and please furnish all details. Most installation issues are OE, or an improper setup, or Extraction of the archived downloaded files. If you are having issues with physical DVD's, then the exact details will be useful and highly important.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems logical to add the link?

If you viewed in the "Threaded View," you would have seen that my reply was to this LINK.

Hope that this helps you.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not address your concern, and it is a valid one. It is also a concern for too many, in my book. Still, I have found over the decades, that there is much more good, accurate information in the product fora, than from TS. The exceptions are with registration, Activation and licensing issues, as most users do not have a lot of experience with these, and have no way to, for instance, reset your Activations.

Years ago, I had to use Customer Support for a S/N issue. Way back then, it took 5 mins. including hold-time, and the deed was done - perfectly. I was possibly lucky then, and have been fortunate to not have to try lately.

The "open letter," that John mentions points out that Adobe knows that there is a problem. They seem to feel that changes are necessary. I hope that they do address the issues.

In the end, have you tried to solve your problem in the particular product forum? TS seems to have one script, "uninstall - reinstall."

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a facebook site that someone (a user) has set up... That seems to generate pretty quick results... probably because it's out there for the world to see... Don't know it offhand... but try a search here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 09, 2009 Sep 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is messed up.  Even government agencies are run better than that now--and they're only in business because they have a large military with guns.  Adobe has no such army, so you know what that means... it's only a matter of time unless they get their act together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury wrote:

it's only a matter of time unless they get their act together.

Or till their act gets them? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/community/jivetalks/blog/2009/09/08/jiving-in-the-federal-government

I think they are heading in the same direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ozzwoman9 wrote:

http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/community/jivetalks/blog/2009/09/08/jiving -in-the-federal-gov...

Whooops!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ozzwoman9 wrote:

http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/community/jivetalks/blog/2009/09/08/jiving -in-the-federal-gov...

And damnit, the FedGov is more than dumb enough to buy it, too! (Even though they're beyond bankrupt.)

U.S. intelligence community, and organizations like NASA, the U.S. Army, Air Force Medical Services

So basically, criminals will be escaping (hey maybe it'll prevent the CIA from doing anything and screwing up), the mission to the moon is never going to get off the ground, the military will never change or shrink their budget, and military medical will continue to suck.  All thanks to Jive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I spent from 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. - mostly listening to awful music waiting to talk to someone. In the end I called a different number and finally got a person who tried to avoid the issue and strangely when I asked to speak to her supervisor she sounded like the same person. It was not a satisfactory experience and time will tell if they follow through on what they promised.

I am back on today with the same music. This may be different if Adobe had some competition.

Still frustrated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BPphotographics wrote:

Yesterday I spent from 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. <snipped> Still frustrated

Look for that facebook link... it seems to work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines