• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Service

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2009 Sep 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been on hold for more than 3 hours today and still am what does it take to get help from Adobe.

I have been an Adobe user for mare than 11 years - this is not acceptable - please advise.

Frustrated user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reached out personally to everyone in this thead who has mentioned an unresolved issue and we are doing our best to make sure those cases are resolved.

This is great to hear. I once ranked Adobe Support near the top for all hardware and software companies. Fortunately, I have not had to contact Adobe in years, but with the current spate of reports, it does seem that things might well have changed.

I hope that Adobe can reclaim their earlier status.

Thanks,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2009 Sep 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danger!

You can leave your contact information, customer ID or case number here. They might get back to you. I think they have lots of callers that's why that happened. Sometimes, you don't have to wait long for them to answer. Cheers!

Excellent Adobe experience

Such suggestions should never be presented, not even as a joke. Someone might do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines