Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Not Saving

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to save a YouTube thumbnail in Spark. The screen shows a continually rotating "Saving Your Post" window. It's been going like this for some time. The same thing happened last night and I lost my entire project. Is there any way to save my project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  I have now submitted a ticket there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear, same happended to me. Spark is just terrible and should go back into development 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The work that you've created automatically saves to your creative cloud account. You can check by going back to the home pages of express (spark) and viewing the projects. It's a good idea to sync to the cloud to store your projects/data. You can access them from other devices as well.

When publishing a project, make sure to stay on the page while it's creating the published work.

Depending on the size yof your video and speed of your connection, it can take some time to upload.

I recommend doing a really short test to make sure it is linking to the correct YouTube account and can publish something (even 1-2 seconds) long.

Even if your published output fails, your project should still show up on your home page under the "Projects" tab (button).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
How To
Frequently Asked Questions
Troubleshooting