• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STAFF: Trying to delete my forum posts please

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to contact a staff member. I'm trying get my forum posts removed, I feel that they make me look unprofessional. If possible to remove this forum post as well. I understand that people have taken the time to comment on my posts and they help the community but i'm trying to make my account look more professional.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Done--- except for this post as I feel that others need to know the process and consequences. You received valid answers and those who responded to your questions deserve to know why the deletion.

Hopefully you will appreciated those who gave of their time and efforts to help. That is why we are here. We are all volunteers and give our time freely in hopes that our passion for Adobe programs will help others. Best of luck to you and your journey through these great applications!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know what forum you are requesting to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For more information see Trying to get my forum questions deleted

I personally would not delete a beginner's questions which have had replies that help

Someone else may see the questions and find an answer to their problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, understand but I think that the person who posted the question has the right to request this. Do you know the origin of the post- if so please give to me so that I can review. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand that people may have similar issues but, the way I wrote them sounds very immature, I didn't know I wouldn't be able to remove them myself... but yes, i'm trying to get these removed.

Having issue with saving image

Question about pen tool in PS

Deleted all my camera raw custom presets by accident!

Trying to get my forum questions deleted [Locked: Duplicate Post]

and if possible this forum post that i'm currently commenting on now

Thank you

Having issue with saving image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please know that there is no perfect way to ask a question on the forums. We all have walked in the same shoes when learning these programs.

Your questions do not sound immature--- learning curve can be difficult and you came to the right place to find solutions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I still would like them removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done--- except for this post as I feel that others need to know the process and consequences. You received valid answers and those who responded to your questions deserve to know why the deletion.

Hopefully you will appreciated those who gave of their time and efforts to help. That is why we are here. We are all volunteers and give our time freely in hopes that our passion for Adobe programs will help others. Best of luck to you and your journey through these great applications!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, and I really am sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines