• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stopped sending email notifications?

Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure which catergory to post this.

Has Adobe stopped sending email notifications of responses to posts in the Adobe Support Community? I have "Email me when someone replies" tick box checked. I never get an email. I have to log in to the site to find out if anyone responded to any of my posts.

I tried using the chat with Adobe feature to get an answer to this. The virtual robot eventually connected me to an Adobe representative who after a lengthy chat of questions and answers informed me that he works in the billing department and cannot help me.

I'll be checking in from time to time since Adobe won't send me an email.

email.JPG

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

You also need to check your profile settings

Click your avatar picture at the upper right
Click Account Settings
Click Notifications
Change the email settings to what you want
Click SAVE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also need to check your profile settings

Click your avatar picture at the upper right
Click Account Settings
Click Notifications
Change the email settings to what you want
Click SAVE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this to the Using the Community forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I never know all of the places that exist in this web-site. Most of the time it's a couple of minutes just navigating on the computer just to find the community. Not like there'd be a community support button on a quick drop down on my icon or a community support tab on a navigation bar on top of the home page that would bring me right away to community support. Hope you don't mind me relying on kind people like yourself to take over after I find one of the doors to the support page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get any email notifications for the 3 posts made to this conversation??????

The one from @John T Smith , @Peru Bob  or Me JSM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I didn't. But, I'm hoping the first reply is the answer. I never knew I had to search through my account section to set things up in the first place. Most things of anything dealing with the internet don't include a user's guide, are written for IT experts or a level or two below, and Adobe is no different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an issue logged for not receiving email notifications. The issue is intermittent and affects users or particular threads at random. Unfortunately, I have no ETA on a potential fix, but our team is aware of this and working towards a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the first reply to this question is the fix your problem might be that some people aren't aware they have to have particular settings several pages into the account setting. Long ago I might have visited that and turned everything off in hopes of reducing the deluge of junk, emnail advertising I get from websites and the sale of my email address to companies who want to overload my email inbox with bloat. I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not several pages down. Right there in the section for Notifications.

And anyway IIRC by Default, Standard settings for a new user when their profile is created, is they are turned on.

2020-12-07 15_52_44-Account settings - Adobe Support Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines