Highlighted

Adobe Support Community Mailer

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I receive an email titled Adobe Support Community Mailer every day at community_noreply@adobe.com, please help me. About 100 a day.
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Amebr | Adobe Community Professional

If you follow specific forums you will get emails when someone posts in the forum. Or if you tick "Email me when someone replies" when you post or reply, you will get emails when someone replies to your post.

There are two things you can do.

1. Unfollow the forums. If you don't want to receive notifications about a forum, make sure you are not following. Check for an "Unfollow" button and click it to unfollow. You should stop receiving emails for that forum. 

Amebr_0-1597202147474.png

2. Change your notification settings. Click your profile icon at the top of the page, select "Account Settings" then "Notifications". There are quite a few settings you can change to tweak things.

Amebr_1-1597202163293.png

Amebr_2-1597202187793.png

Note: The email function is a bit broken, so I can't guarantee this will fix your problem but it should help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Support Community Mailer

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I receive an email titled Adobe Support Community Mailer every day at community_noreply@adobe.com, please help me. About 100 a day.
Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Amebr | Adobe Community Professional

If you follow specific forums you will get emails when someone posts in the forum. Or if you tick "Email me when someone replies" when you post or reply, you will get emails when someone replies to your post.

1. Unfollow the forums. If you don't want to receive notifications about a forum, make sure you are not following. Check for an "Unfollow" button and click it to unfollow. You should stop receiving emails for that forum. 

2. Change your notification settings. Click your profile icon at the top of the page, select "Account Settings" then "Notifications". There are quite a few settings you can change to tweak things.

Note: The email function is a bit broken, so I can't guarantee this will fix your problem but it should help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0