Adobe Support Community posts mail of issues community I still receiving the mails

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Support Community  post mail MASSAGES of issues community I still receiving the mails 

Dear Sir/Madam PLEASE DO  ME HELP FROM YOU SIDE BLOCK IT Reply to ABODE email to  MASSAGES them and Avoid interpolation then rendering ABODE  MASSAGES Adobe Support Community Adobe Support Community d_afonso17 just posted in a community you follow. Jun 06. 2020 03:18 AM in ABODE Avoid interpolation then rendering ABODE  message Image on the left shows the image open in which individual pixels are distinguishable. Image on the right shows the same frame after rendering the Reply to this message PhotoshopAvoid interpolation then rendering video photoshop Inbox Adobe Support Community Mailer Avoid  Image on the left shows the image open in Photoshop in which individual pixels are distinguishable. Image on the right shows the same frame after rendering the video. Export settings are the following: Image interpolation: So you are getting updates from the Community for a post massages are still coming all day I want to block or remove from your sides please . The block messages will be in your Adobe community profile settings. I can't find the option please ask your sides abode community to block for me all remove post mail messages from my email.

So please  block the messages for your sides, ask the  Adobe Support Community tell them to help me please. It is very urgent  and please do very fast  reply for me it is very urgent 

Best regasd from prashant shah

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020
You will have to do this yourself. Click on the top right of the webpage where it will be showing your profile photo. Select Account Settings, in the page that opens, go to notifications tab and disable all the notifications everything on the page, also you can unfollow every board that you might have followed from the next tab. Apart from that when you participate in any discussion on the forum make sure you uncheck the option "Email me when someone replies option" before posting   -Manan

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to do this yourself. Click on the top right of the webpage where it will be showing your profile photo. Select Account Settings, in the page that opens, go to notifications tab and disable all the notifications everything on the page, also you can unfollow every board that you might have followed from the next tab.

Apart from that when you participate in any discussion on the forum make sure you uncheck the option "Email me when someone replies option" before posting

-Manan

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines