Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe unwanted e-mail Notifications

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to avoid notifications for posts I am NOT following or what I have to change in my  following settings to achieve that goal?

2019-12-15.png

2019-12-15 (1).png

Please help me. My mailbox is flooded of unwanted messages.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

In each of those emails there is a link to STOP receiving, Unsubscribe from, ALL emails from this site.

2019-12-15 15_44_30-Inbox - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In each of those emails there is a link to STOP receiving, Unsubscribe from, ALL emails from this site.

2019-12-15 15_44_30-Inbox - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your tip.

It worked.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I avoid the entire problem by disabling forum e-mail.  I don't really need or want e-mail notifications.  My web forum profile (click on avatar) gives me a running list of posts I have participated in.   Notifications (bell icon) lights up when someone replies.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here: disabled all email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the tip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But is this really the only option, to just shut off all emails? I would love to get an email when someone replies to my post instead of having to go to the community to check. I'm receiving notifications for when anyone posts to a community I follow, and as far as I can tell, my preferences aren't set for that.  Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 9.10.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-09 at 9.09.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last screenshot you shared refers to following a community. This setting is not within email notifications but within 'my follows'.
Click on your avatar > My follows and check if you're following any topics or any communities separately.
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Silvia,

Thank you for your reply! I clicked on my avatar and went to My Follows. There were two relevant options after that. Notifications and Following. I'm attaching screenshots of each of those. It seems I'm getting emails for any post in the Premiere Rush community, and I would rather just just emails about posts I'm following or any post I start. Does it appear I have something marked wrong? Thank you!Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 8.29.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-10 at 8.28.48 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines