Highlighted

Adobe User Group Resources and Assets Folder Link

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have a link to the Resources and Assets folder for Adobe User Groups to use, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have the link?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Dave Merchant | Most Valuable Participant

That is an issue to raise privately with your Adobe contact, not for discussion on a public forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe User Group Resources and Assets Folder Link

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have a link to the Resources and Assets folder for Adobe User Groups to use, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have the link?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Dave Merchant | Most Valuable Participant

That is an issue to raise privately with your Adobe contact, not for discussion on a public forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the link was for Adobe User Group Hosts and had presentations and sample projects to be able to demo new product features to group attendees.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2018 0