• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Again, the JIVE platform is a FAIL, please replace it..

LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been railing against JIVE ever since Adobe first started using it for forums.

I have "unfollowed" the same thread four times, now, and it's not staying unfollowed.  I keep getting alerts about "so-n-so replied to ..." for this thread.  I am sick and tired of seeing these alerts.

unfollow_FAIL.png

How do I finally get these alerts to stop?

^ _ ^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read messages 9 + 10 in The forum is not user friendly to see why Jive is not likely to be replaced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I read that post after I started this thread.  As I've mentioned to an Adobe staff member, recently, the optics of "it's too cumbersome" do not cast any favorable light upon Adobe, especially given that ColdFusion is perfectly suited to replace Jive.

Whomever at Adobe that thought using Jive was a good idea, especially if said person knew that the dataset couldn't be migrated to anything else, should be fired.

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines