Highlighted

All threads show up as read.

Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the CSS on the site messed up? I'm not getting bolded text for unread threads plus "updated" isn't listed on threads that have been updated.

sample.jpg

But some of the ones I've already visited are a little lighter blue than the others.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All threads show up as read.

Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the CSS on the site messed up? I'm not getting bolded text for unread threads plus "updated" isn't listed on threads that have been updated.

sample.jpg

But some of the ones I've already visited are a little lighter blue than the others.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2011 0
176 Replies 176
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind.

I logged out and back in again once with no results but doing it a second time cleared it up.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be happening in all these forums:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3570542#3570542

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3570636#3570636

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 1
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Claudio. Noticed those after I posted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaaaand, it's back again.

At least I got a good 5 minutes in before it broke.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So logging out and back in multiple times didn't work this time around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how helpful it is to say "me too", but I'm seeing the same problem on the Photoshop Windows forum.

-Noel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graf,  don't understand why you marked this "question" as Answered. I have yet to see any official or semi-official statement about this problem, which is still with us...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I jumped the gun.

I initially thought it was fixed after loggin out and back in twice but unfortunately that was only a temporary fix. Wish I could remove the "answered" status.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could always post another new thread, though this one is probably not going to be ignored.

For what it's worth I saw the functionality return very briefly as well.  Maybe they're working on the problem.

-Noel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2011 0