• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

always get logged out: OS X 10.7.5, Safari 6.0.3

Enthusiast ,
Mar 18, 2013 Mar 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden I am getting logged out of Adobe forums when I quit Safari.  This is the only web site where this happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 3/19 at about 4 PM PDT I got logged out 2 times while responding to a question.  Screen would pop up INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curt,

Got one on 03/19, about the same time too - a log-in worked fine, and has not happened again, but error message was exactly the same.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 20, 2013 Mar 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem did not accur with the same version of Safari running under 10.8.3 om my MacBook Pro.

I decided to reload Safari 6.0.1 onto the MacPro running 10.7.5 and that solved the problem.  Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob,

Good news.

In my case, it was a one-off occurance, and as it matched pretty closely with what Curt encountered, will assume that there was an issue with the Adobe/Jive servers (maybe needing to sync nodes?), and all is good for me now too.

Also, I have encountered a few glitches with my Chrome on a PC, with Adobe cookies. One, or more, blocked my access to the Adobe Store, and I had to use IE, instead. I could have cleaned out the Adobe cookies from Chrome, but not knowing which one(s) caused the issue, would have meant resetting everything, and a "clean" IE was easier on my part. Just little oddities out there.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines