• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Answers in my posts are being marked correct, while they are not!

Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In lot's of discussions, including mine, I see a lot of "correct" answers, when they are either not, or "helpful" at most. Is there any way I can control it at all at least on my posts? For example - I have posted a question about an issue with Animate, and there was a pretty satisfactory answer, but it's just a workaround, and not a real solution - so why is it marked correct? I would leave it at helpful at most... This is really annoying, and looks a bit ridiculous - as if Adobe discussions moderators are giving themselves points to create an illusion of doing a good job - really guys?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a moderator marks their own answer as correct, they don't get any points for it.

In my experience, I have had staff members marking my posts as correct - I think they are doing it to try to keep the forums more clean and to help people find answers more quickly. In the cases I've seen, it's usually when the original poster hasn't responded for a while, so they assume the answer was correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in my posts, I usually reply, but nevertheless, after some time, some answer will be marked correct. ah, well, I understand if it helps keeping the forums clean, but still a bit strange to go and mark just anything half baked as "correct". Anyway - if that was all our problems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines