• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any really good reliable Framemaker books for learners?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2009 Feb 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm looking for any really good reliable books about FrameMaker for beginners. I found "Adobe FrameMaker 7.0 Classroom in a Book" on amazon but the reviews for it were pretty bad. Does anyone know if there is a FrameMaker book out there that would be suitable for beginners - my version of FrameMaker is 7.2. Thanks in advance for any tips. Sinead.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost this in the FrameMaker forums. This forum is associated with upcoming changes to the forums themselves.

- Dov
- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sinead, what Dov means is that you should go here

http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/index.html

then choose the right forum for your product, and post there.

It would be most interesting if, before that, you could explain us here how you managed to get in here to post your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>how you managed to get in here to post your question.

Most likely through a Google search on Adobe forums. :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2009 Feb 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Claudio. Not sure exactly how I got onto this forum. Thought I'd posted my question in the right area. Will follow your advice and post it correctly now. Am hoping experienced users of FrameMaker will be able to recommend good books. Thanks also, Ramon, for your suggestion. Yes, had already run a google search on books about using FrameMaker but it's not always so easy to know if they're any good or not. As I mentioned, reviews of some FrameMaker books on Amazon were very critical. Anyway, thanks for directing me in the right direction. :-)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines