Highlighted

Anyone else being billed after cancellation of a free trial?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end. Abobe have been improperly and without authorisation using my creative cloud payment instruction to take money for a Stock membership that was cancelled within the initial 7 days trial.  After repeated attempts to resolve and attempts to get this fixed they offer 1 month free against 5 months erroneous billing and tell me there is a GBP95 cancellation charge. I find I have no other option and I will now issue a small claims court claim against them in 7 days if this is not resolved.

Anyone else want to join this and make it a class action?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anyone else being billed after cancellation of a free trial?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at my wits end. Abobe have been improperly and without authorisation using my creative cloud payment instruction to take money for a Stock membership that was cancelled within the initial 7 days trial.  After repeated attempts to resolve and attempts to get this fixed they offer 1 month free against 5 months erroneous billing and tell me there is a GBP95 cancellation charge. I find I have no other option and I will now issue a small claims court claim against them in 7 days if this is not resolved.

Anyone else want to join this and make it a class action?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2016 0

Have something to add?