• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone there?

LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2011 Dec 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the most heavy spam attack I have seen here. I have reported in the Spam thread, and using repeatedly the Report Abuse button, but the spam messages are already filling up to the fourth page of the list of topics on the Reader forum,making it unusable.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4076295#4076295

I know that it is Saturday evening, that mods are not paid, and all that but, is there nobody there who can do something about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 10, 2011 Dec 10, 2011

Hi Claudio

I just finished deleting perhaps 100 maybe more? messages from about 20 different names. I think John C is unavailable. I did report via channels for banning/disabling and will try to monitor as best I can.

Must be using a bot of some sort. Very prolific!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Half an hour later they have made it to page 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudio

I just finished deleting perhaps 100 maybe more? messages from about 20 different names. I think John C is unavailable. I did report via channels for banning/disabling and will try to monitor as best I can.

Must be using a bot of some sort. Very prolific!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

Great job. I had never seen something like this before. Thanks for taking care of it; the Reader forum had become completely unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines