• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved PAU upgrade does not d/l, going on 6 weeks

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrading from LR 4 to 5 on a Post Announcement Upgrade approval I received in mid-June.

So I get approved for a PAU and at first I'm told to expect up to a 48 hour waiting period.  A week later, the LR shows up in my "recent orders" page but when I click download I'm taken to another page that says "you have no downloads" and that's the end of things.

The rest of my story is just trying to get a fulfillment, a conclusion, for weeks and weeks now . . .  any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.  I've got thick skin, if I'm going about something the wrong way, I just want to know.

I've spent HOURS on the phone with customer service.  They are really weird and not helpful in the least.  It's been like having seances over the phone.  Most of the time has spent on hold, they sound human and alive but seem to respond to every question with either an ambiguous return question or place me back on hold.  Almost every single time the call ends up with "we have escalated your case. Thank you for the information." 

And the chat . . . the transcripts look like they could have been written by Franz Kafka.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 17, 2013 Jul 17, 2013

Many thanks m.m.

I'm downloading the program now and looking forward to getting creative with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have asked someone to try to give you a hand. Sorry that you are having an issue, hopefully someone will come by to help ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And thanks to you as well Michael.  Thanks for reading my post and pointing me out to someone who could really help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anuraph,

I think I've helped you out on twitter @AdobeCare -I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing issues. I will generate a serial number for you and send you the download link.

Look out for an email from me within the hour.

Thanks,

Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email sent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks m.m.

I'm downloading the program now and looking forward to getting creative with it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines