We had a short one-week sprint this past week and here's what we released today:
Create/Edit a Post
 - Fixes to some duplicate labels that were present in some community pages
Translating a Post
 - [Conversation Page] Fix for when we translate a post, that has images, to another language and then click on the image/maximize icon, images won't get opened in the lightbox.
 - Fix for inability to reply to posts in higher DPI and mobile views
 - Added an icon next to locked conversations on community pages, so users can see it's locked before opening the conversation
 - Added indication that a conversation has been read or unread and that you've replied to the post when you're signed in
If the title is dark gray, you have not read the original post yet. If the title is light gray, you've previously read the original post. If you've previously replied to a post, an italicized "You've replied" will show up next to the timestamp of the post.
 - Fixes for "Your connection is not fully secure" shown when we go to a few community pages where some http to https redirection happens for favicon URLs.
Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experience & Platform | Adobe