Highlighted

Are all the flash player you see on these move sites real or full of adds that ruin your computer?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure but when I watch movies online I keep beening told to download a flash player,it looks real but worried it will damage my laptop. Are they real or not anyone know? thanks need to know for my website when I use flash player for my users.

Kind Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Are all the flash player you see on these move sites real or full of adds that ruin your computer?

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure but when I watch movies online I keep beening told to download a flash player,it looks real but worried it will damage my laptop. Are they real or not anyone know? thanks need to know for my website when I use flash player for my users.

Kind Regards

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a screenshot.  And post in the Flash Player forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ok will do soon.

paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2013 0