• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are you using sessions or cookies? Is the cookie set to time out after 20 minutes or something?

LEGEND ,
May 12, 2014 May 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it somewhat annoying to have to go through the 3 step (~5 minute) processes of logging in again every time I pull up a book mark for the forums. Even simply navigating around the forums requires me to log in again at times.

Is the cookie timeout just set for 20 minutes to an hour? Does the "remember me" checkbox do nothing? (that how it appears).

Can we please get a cookie set so log in is not constantly required?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2014 Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the timely response, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2014 Jun 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the site uses cookies - and also requires the HTTP-REFERER to be sent. Since the patch last week it seems that in general people are able to stay logged-in, but if your browser is filtering anything for privacy reasons it's likely to break the session.

Please try clearing your cache and cookies, then coming back to the site so you're issued with a fresh session key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had to Log in twice within last few days.  The second time was just a few minutes ago. Where I had to read the new 50 page TOS agreement before it would let me sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, things do seem a bit better since I originally posted this. Surprisingly I returned to this question via a browser bookmark and was not required to log in again. So.... that's much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines