• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Customer Service at Adobe - Why ?

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2011 Mar 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Does Adobe have such terrible customer service?

I am so suprised and disappointed to learn this.

I have submit several requests for someone to call me back , via their customer service page. Nobody ever calls me back.

I try calling them EVERY SINGLE DAY- Nobody answers the phone... not even after 30 minutes of waiting !

I purchased the teacher version of the CS5 package and submit my identification as requested. They keep sending me emails to inform they will cancel my order if they dont receive the ID. But i have already submit it ! So i am trying to get through to someone so i can give them the case number and ask them to verify that i have submit the ID !

Surely , this is not the job of the customer. Surely , for software as expensive as Adobe' packages , they should have a decent customer service support line where you are guaranteed to get through to a person who can help???? Apparently not , apparently this is too much to ask

Why is Adobe customer service  so terrible? And is it likely to improve??? If not, i may just cancel the order, as annoying as that will be . I need to know i can rely on a good support line when needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 21, 2011 Mar 21, 2011

You have posted to the forum comments forum which is intended for

discussing the forums, not for discussing customer service. There is no

real customer service forum, so I suggest you email your issues to

adbecare@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have posted to the forum comments forum which is intended for

discussing the forums, not for discussing customer service. There is no

real customer service forum, so I suggest you email your issues to

adbecare@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not suprising you don't have a customer care service. It would get flooded.

I doubt I will get a reply from the email add you mentioned , but will give it a try

Thank you

Lola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jochem does not work for Adobe. He's just trying to help...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There use to be a Facebook page about Adobe problems created by a disgruntled customer. When it was created customers would get better service from there. Seems Adobe didn't like the negative Comments. I don't know whether it still exist or not though. You might look and if still there post you problem there.

Adobe like most software companies, to save money is dumping any employees of 40-45 years old. They are replacing them with people from overseas, who think they are making great sums of money when they are paid 50¢ an hour. Or employee in the US just out of school and don't have necessary knowledge.

Its not just limited to Adobe. It just seems to be worse at Adobe. Right now Adobe's quality of service is worse than Intuit's. IF you have dealt with Intuit (Quicken/Quickbooks) you'll know what I am talking about. Also, look up Adobe at the Better Business Bureau website. What Adobe don't realize, the level of support for products they sell, determines their ability to sell products. But the bean counters, and BOD and officers don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phllip,

That's very interesting.

What's the source of your data?

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The info about replacing 40-45 year olds came from cNet, ZDnet, and Computerword news  last week. I subscribe to all three.

the part about  Adobe reputation was based on a Post given in the Adobe forums, several months ago.

If the officers BOD, officers, Stock holders cared about what the customers wanted they would do better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.

Do you happen to have links handy? I just did a quick search and I couldn't find any articles related to that.

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Phillip, its very interesting to read this. It makes sense now why their customer service is so terrible , if they are removing all the "experienced" staff. Such a shame that they don't value the experience. As this approach is not helping their reputation for providing good customer care.

@ Jochem, thank you for the email address you provided . They responded and the issue is finally resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not just Adobe all the Computer and software companies, people having IT departments are doing it  .  As soon as I can locate the copy I saved of the article I will post here for people to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines