• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bias Moderator

Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe allow bias moderators to run this forum where they can dictate what posts are approved or rejected as long as it falls in line with their agenda or does not differ from their opinion. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about. Why are they an ACP? Can we plead to someone at a higher level to revoke this individuals privilege of abusing their power as a forum moderator? If so, how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about.

I, for one, have no idea who you are referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you moved my post to this forum everyone in the forum I originally posted this in sans you knows exactly who I am talking about. Here's my updated post that I could not edit because you replied.

I'm talking about this individual that often bullies and chastises anyone that does not agree with what they say... and the moderator oftentimes does not even know what they're talking about on top of that. Why are they an ACP? Can we plead to someone at a higher level to revoke this individuals privilege of abusing their power as a forum moderator? If so, how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product forums are for discussing product related questions.

The issue you raise will be seen by the relevant Adobe personnel in this forum who can address your query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Thanks! So you, as a moderator, do not know who exactly moderates the moderators?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Staffers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! A lot of innuendos aimed at me.

I assume that you are crediting me for a post that I know nothing about.

As for all of the other lovelies, enough said.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread. Please private message me with more detail on your issue so I can investigate. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines